1. Purification Capacity: Upto 15 litres per hour
2. 9 Stages: Pre-Filter, Sediment Filter, Activated Carbon Filter, Membrane Protector, RO membrane, UV system , Ultra filtration (UF) , pH and TDS controller, Alkaline Mineralizer
3. Operation: Automatic with float switch automation
4. Dimensions (LxWxH) in inch: 16.9 x 8.6 x 19.6
5. Storage Capacity: 12 Litres
6. Weight: 12 kg
7. Operating Voltage: 24 VDC
8. Power Consumption: 60 Watts
9. Maximum Operating TDS: 2000p
Alken Water Purifier has following features:
- 100% Stainless Steel Storage
- 100% Stainless Steel Body
- 100% Stainless Steel Faucet
- Dispense Alkaline mineral water with pH ranging 8.5-9 and negative ORP
- Inbuilt pH and TDS controller to maintain optimum levels
The purifier has a total of 9 Stage purification:
- Sediment Filtration: The inline sediment filter removes all the particles till 5 micron size such as dust, sand, large colloids and turbidity.
- Activated Carbon Filtration: The inline carbon filters removes chlorine content and organic from water. It also enhances the taste, odour and colour of water
- Ultra-Filtration: The hollow fibre UF membrane removes colloidal particles, Baceria and Viruses thus making water Ultra pure
- Ultra-Violet Disinfection: The UV lamps sterilize the residual bacteria and virus thus disinfecting the water for optimum consumption.
- Alkabeads Technology: The Alkaline module enriches the alkaline mineral content in water which makes the pH on water ranging 8.5-9 thus making the water healthy along with being pure.
- pH and TDS controller: The valve regulates the pH and TDS levels of water to keep the parameters at optimum levels.
- Membrane Protecttor: The anti-scalent membrane doserinstalled before RO membrane prevents prevents scale formation in the RO membrane.
- The thin film composite membrane removes the disolved content in water of size less than 0.0001micron. It also removes the bacterial, virus and other pathogens from water.